Cost of living in Kumasi, Ghana vs Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.691 UAH / GHS
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kumasi (Ghana) is 34% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 41,480₴ (GH₵7,289) in Kumasi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 31,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $25 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Vigo costs €319 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rome costs €630 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cagayan de Oro costs Php300 (about 3 hours ago)