Cost of living in Kumamoto, Japan compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24891 UAH / JPY
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kumamoto (Japan) is 96% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 13,315₴ (¥53,491) in Kumamoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,800₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €55 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Thiruvananthapuram costs ₨120 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 200 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,200TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kochi costs ₨72 (about 1 hour ago)