Cost of living in Kumamoto, Japan vs Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.25645 UAH / JPY
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kumamoto (Japan) is 88% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 61,935₴ (¥241,516) in Kumamoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 33,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$7,740 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nashville, Tennessee costs $5.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cuernavaca costs Mex$ 10,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Geneva costs CHF 140 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php150 (about 2 hours ago)