Cost of living in Kuito, Angola compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16451 UAH / AOA
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuito (Angola) is 42% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 10,054₴ (61,116 Kwanza) in Kuito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,100₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $25 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $12 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩99,999 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lexington, Kentucky costs $11 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $102 (about 2 hours ago)