Cost of living in Kuito, Angola compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.16410 UAH / AOA
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuito (Angola) is 48% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 24,092₴ (146,814 Kwanza) in Kuito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 15,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,687 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $60 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belém costs R$ 15 (23 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ankara costs 5.00TL (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Joinville costs R$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)