Cost of living in Kuching, Malaysia vs Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.658 UAH / MYR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuching (Malaysia) is 171% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 86,572₴ (RM13,003) in Kuching to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 32,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Prices recently added
- Short visit to private doctor in Medellín costs COL$60,000 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Long Beach, California costs $12 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €500 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda costs EC$20 (about 1 hour ago)