Cost of living in Kuala Terengganu, Malaysia compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.097 UAH / MYR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuala Terengganu (Malaysia) is 14% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 18,535₴ (RM3,040) in Kuala Terengganu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$300 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$7,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of potatoes in San Salvador costs $1.43 (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,881 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Iowa City, Iowa costs $807 (about 1 hour ago)