Cost of living in Kuala Terengganu, Malaysia compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.550 UAH / MYR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuala Terengganu (Malaysia) is 7% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 34,145₴ (RM5,213) in Kuala Terengganu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 32,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Accra costs GH₵10 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (26 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Rostock costs €1.55 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lucknow costs ₨25,413 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leipzig costs €1,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,900 zł (about 2 hours ago)