Cost of living in Kuala Terengganu, Malaysia compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.731 UAH / MYR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuala Terengganu (Malaysia) is 8% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 31,261₴ (RM4,644) in Kuala Terengganu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 29,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Montreal costs C$9 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Asyut costs E£ 10 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$30,495 (27 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Krasnodar costs руб 3,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$60 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 3.50 (30 minutes ago)