Cost of living in Kuala Terengganu, Malaysia compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.714 UAH / MYR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuala Terengganu (Malaysia) is 14% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 8,641₴ (RM1,287) in Kuala Terengganu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,600₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 100 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $13,600 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $56 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (about 2 hours ago)