Cost of living in Kuala Terengganu, Malaysia vs Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.798 UAH / MYR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuala Terengganu (Malaysia) is 8% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 29,284₴ (RM4,308) in Kuala Terengganu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 27,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Calgary costs C$600 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $18 (9 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Montreal costs C$100 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chandigarh costs ₨15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shenzhen costs 10,000元 (about 1 hour ago)