Cost of living in Kuala Terengganu, Malaysia compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.314 UAH / MYR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuala Terengganu (Malaysia) is 17% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 8,206₴ (RM1,122) in Kuala Terengganu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Vienna costs €499 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $35 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Antigua Guatemala costs Q5,591 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $8 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Maceió costs R$ 2,400 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)