Cost of living in Kuala Terengganu, Malaysia compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.045 UAH / MYR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuala Terengganu (Malaysia) is 25% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 18,751₴ (RM3,102) in Kuala Terengganu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bandar Lampung costs Rp 100,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pattaya costs 1,240 ฿ (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lucknow costs ₨0.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jammu costs ₨190 (about 3 hours ago)