Cost of living in Kuala Terengganu, Malaysia compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.146 UAH / MYR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuala Terengganu (Malaysia) is 24% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 19,405₴ (RM3,157) in Kuala Terengganu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kazan' costs руб 11,150 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Bergamo costs €7 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$9 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €13 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sofia costs 9 лв (20 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Hamburg costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)