Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia vs Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,620 prices entered by 315 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 6.805 UAH / MYR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) is 62% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 45,386₴ (RM6,670) in Kuala Lumpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 28,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,600 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $30 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Durango, Colorado costs $7 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tel Aviv costs 1,788 ₪ (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)