Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,977 prices entered by 352 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.812 UAH / MYR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) is 41% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 38,106₴ (RM5,594) in Kuala Lumpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 27,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.95 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,440 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Rabat costs 245 Dirham (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$116 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$559 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $95 (44 minutes ago)