Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,933 prices entered by 342 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.252 UAH / MYR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) is 94% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 12,219₴ (RM1,685) in Kuala Lumpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,300₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phuket costs 500 ฿ (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$2.10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Trieste costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Milan costs €489 (about 3 hours ago)