Cost of living in Kristiansand, Norway compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.416 UAH / NOK
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 220% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 20,787₴ (kr 6,085) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,500₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Juan costs $30 (7 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Odessa costs 350₴ (28 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Batumi costs 0.60 Lari (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vilnius costs €0.98 (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £860 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Richmond, Virginia costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)