Cost of living in Kristiansand, Norway compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 138%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.321 UAH / NOK
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 324% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 27,159₴ (kr 8,179) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,400₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Calgary costs C$390 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Esbjerg costs kr8,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 500 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Gurgaon costs ₨8,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 14,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Birmingham costs £50 (about 1 hour ago)