Cost of living in Kristiansand, Norway compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.408 UAH / NOK
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 208% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 98,556₴ (kr 28,918) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 32,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 7,000 ₪ (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rochester, New York costs $429 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 10,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $14 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £66 (about 1 hour ago)