Cost of living in Krasnoyarsk, Russia vs Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.41964 UAH / RUB
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Krasnoyarsk (Russia) is 19% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 32,003₴ (руб 76,262) in Krasnoyarsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 27,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palma de Mallorca costs €8 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 50 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (24 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in San Jose, California costs $2.80 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 35 zł (about 1 hour ago)