Cost of living comparison between Kowloon, Hong Kong and Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.305 UAH / HKD
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kowloon (Hong Kong) is 421% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 81,419₴ (HK$24,637) in Kowloon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$80 (9 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Utrecht costs €90 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Wellington costs NZ$516 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ashqelon costs 40 ₪ (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €85 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $488 (37 minutes ago)