Cost of living in Kowloon, Hong Kong compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 146%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.431 UAH / HKD
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kowloon (Hong Kong) is 371% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 70,598₴ (HK$20,577) in Kowloon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 250 zł (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $12,900 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Siegen costs €1.34 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 400,000 (about 2 hours ago)