Cost of living in Kowloon, Hong Kong compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.564 UAH / HKD
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kowloon (Hong Kong) is 250% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 112,093₴ (HK$31,448) in Kowloon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 32,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Poole costs £800 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Niamey costs 1,500 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Ottawa costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bryansk costs руб 75 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Colombo costs 100 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)