Cost of living in Koudougou, Burkina Faso compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04660 UAH / XOF
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Koudougou (Burkina Faso) is 8% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 7,014₴ (150,498 Franc) in Koudougou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,500₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,700 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 45 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 7 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gold Coast costs AU$240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in The Hague costs €237 (about 1 hour ago)