Cost of living in Kotka, Finland vs Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 31.881 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kotka (Finland) is 59% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 49,395₴ (€1,549) in Kotka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 31,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 1,200 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Castellón de la Plana costs €42 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Memphis, Tennessee costs $12 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Cairo costs E£ 40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tirunelveli costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)