Cost of living in Kotka, Finland compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 32.327 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kotka (Finland) is 65% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 10,725₴ (€332) in Kotka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,500₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 6,638,810 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Durham, North Carolina costs $0.63 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chandigarh costs ₨500 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gulu costs 7,000 Shilling (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in London costs £5.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,365 (about 1 hour ago)