Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 261 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.574 UAH / MYR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 52% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 71,304₴ (RM10,846) in Kota Kinabalu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 47,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $10 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 245 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨1,850 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brescia costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)