Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia vs Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 6.798 UAH / MYR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 64% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 52,581₴ (RM7,735) in Kota Kinabalu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 32,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pori costs €1.45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 850 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Gold Coast costs AU$1,935 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $35,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $70 (about 3 hours ago)