Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 231 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.730 UAH / MYR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 66% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 48,008₴ (RM7,133) in Kota Kinabalu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 29,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rajkot costs ₨20,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Islamabad costs ₨50 (11 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Lviv costs 30₴ (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Oslo costs kr 4,200 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cambridge costs £17,500 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tartu costs €630 (about 1 hour ago)