Cost of living in Kota, India compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 148 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.38058 UAH / INR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kota (India) is about the same as in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 30,388₴ (₨79,847) in Kota to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 30,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sevastopol costs 25₴ (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bari costs €35 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 32 lei (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Brussels costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)