Cost of living in Kota Bharu, Malaysia compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.548 UAH / MYR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kota Bharu (Malaysia) is 37% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 30,183₴ (RM4,609) in Kota Bharu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 22,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Morelia costs Mex$ 60 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $60 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $869 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rome costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 5,083 (about 1 hour ago)