Cost of living in Kota Bharu, Malaysia compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.715 UAH / MYR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kota Bharu (Malaysia) is 41% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 43,596₴ (RM6,492) in Kota Bharu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 31,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,761 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Long Beach, California costs $11 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 15,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $95 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $45 (38 minutes ago)