Cost of living in Kota Bharu, Malaysia vs Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.725 UAH / MYR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kota Bharu (Malaysia) is 40% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 41,986₴ (RM6,243) in Kota Bharu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 30,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gaborone costs P4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vinnytsya costs 100₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $55 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $953 (about 3 hours ago)