Cost of living in Kota Bharu, Malaysia compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.045 UAH / MYR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kota Bharu (Malaysia) is 116% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 32,426₴ (RM5,364) in Kota Bharu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tokyo costs ¥19,982 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Daegu costs ₩10,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 12TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lausanne costs CHF 100 (about 1 hour ago)