Cost of living in Koszalin, Poland compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 129%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.729 UAH / PLN
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koszalin (Poland) is 189% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 22,215₴ (2,874 zł) in Koszalin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,700₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$2.50 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 24,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$500 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Lanzhou costs 元1,800 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guatemala City costs Q4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr16,000 (about 1 hour ago)