Cost of living in Kostroma, Russia compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.46317 UAH / RUB
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kostroma (Russia) is 70% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 25,560₴ (руб 55,186) in Kostroma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oshawa costs C$15 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Skopje costs 50 ден (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$5,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $10 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)