Cost of living in Kostroma, Russia compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.42544 UAH / RUB
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kostroma (Russia) is 9% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 39,074₴ (руб 91,842) in Kostroma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 36,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reykjavik costs 2,000 kr (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tempe, Arizona costs $1,220 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $15 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sparwood, British Columbia costs C$15 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sofia costs 919 лв (about 1 hour ago)