Cost of living in Koronadal, Philippines compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.549 UAH / PHP
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koronadal (Philippines) is 15% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 8,249₴ (Php15,033) in Koronadal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,200₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 8,999 (7 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Tel Aviv costs 20 ₪ (8 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Gaborone costs P9 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gothenburg costs 300 kr (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ingolstadt costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bishkek costs 42,000 som (about 2 hours ago)