Cost of living in Konya, Turkey compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.350 UAH / TRY
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Konya (Turkey) is 84% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 27,663₴ (3,763TL) in Konya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kolhapur costs ₨500 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cape Town costs R 60 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 60 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Fort Wayne, Indiana costs $0.59 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 40,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Exeter costs £918 (21 minutes ago)