Cost of living in Konya, Turkey compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 184 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.415 UAH / TRY
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Konya (Turkey) is 37% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 9,883₴ (1,540TL) in Konya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,200₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Guiyang costs 元11 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €300 (11 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Tijuana costs Mex$ 56 (17 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Narbonne costs €25 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 12,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 209 (about 1 hour ago)