Cost of living in Konya, Turkey compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.836 UAH / TRY
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Konya (Turkey) is 64% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 10,638₴ (1,556TL) in Konya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,500₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$300 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Edinburgh costs £480 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Edmonton costs C$20,040 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 24 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albany, New York costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)