Cost of living in Konya, Turkey compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.243 UAH / TRY
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Konya (Turkey) is 29% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 41,352₴ (7,887TL) in Konya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 32,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dresden costs €399 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limerick costs €1,183 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM100 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,422 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 28 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)