Cost of living in Konya, Turkey compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.411 UAH / TRY
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Konya (Turkey) is 102% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 31,516₴ (4,253TL) in Konya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in London costs £5.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 300 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £45 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolhapur costs ₨500 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)