Cost of living comparison between Komsomol'sk-na-Amure, Russia and Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.41066 UAH / RUB
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Komsomol'sk-na-Amure (Russia) is 65% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 26,758₴ (руб 65,160) in Komsomol'sk-na-Amure to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Vilnius costs €2.20 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £53 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 1,000KM (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 90 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 125,000TL (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Francisco, California costs $0.17 (about 2 hours ago)