Cost of living in Kollam, India compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40178 UAH / INR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kollam (India) is 67% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 27,218₴ (₨67,745) in Kollam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Petaling Jaya costs RM18 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Jose costs ₡ 700 (12 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manaus costs R$ 5.99 (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$9,245 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $6,020 (42 minutes ago)