Cost of living in Kolkata, India compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,645 prices entered by 233 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.38053 UAH / INR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kolkata (India) is about the same as in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 29,115₴ (₨76,513) in Kolkata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 29,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Wellington costs NZ$516 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pune costs ₨1,500 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Odessa costs 25₴ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lyon costs €800 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.35 (about 2 hours ago)