Cost of living in Kolhapur, India compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.37876 UAH / INR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kolhapur (India) is 5% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 30,563₴ (₨80,691) in Kolhapur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 29,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Poole costs £800 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Niamey costs 1,500 Franc (14 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Ottawa costs C$3.00 (15 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bryansk costs руб 75 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Colombo costs 100 ₨ (30 minutes ago)