Cost of living in Kolda, Senegal compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04674 UAH / XOF
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kolda (Senegal) is 33% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 8,629₴ (184,633 Franc) in Kolda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,500₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $15 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 95₴ (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 60 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ghent costs €70 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $840 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bologna costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)