Cost of living in Kokand, Uzbekistan vs Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00336 UAH / UZS
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kokand (Uzbekistan) is about the same as in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 28,226₴ (8,406,845 сўм) in Kokand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 28,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$7,740 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nashville, Tennessee costs $5.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cuernavaca costs Mex$ 10,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Geneva costs CHF 140 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php150 (about 2 hours ago)