Cost of living in Kokand, Uzbekistan compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! Kokand has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kokand.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00766 UAH / UZS *
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kokand (Uzbekistan) is 26% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 20,510₴ (2,676,372 сўм) in Kokand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 15,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,687 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $60 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belém costs R$ 15 (20 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ankara costs 5.00TL (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Joinville costs R$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)