Cost of living in Kokand, Uzbekistan compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! Kokand has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kokand.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00618 UAH / UZS *
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kokand (Uzbekistan) is about the same as in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,500₴ in Zhytomyr you would need to make just about 6,281₴ (1,016,461 сўм) in Kokand.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 200 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chiba costs ¥150,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $200 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Cajamarca costs S/. 900 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,525 (43 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Shenzhen costs 元80 (about 1 hour ago)