Cost of living in Kokand, Uzbekistan compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00328 UAH / UZS
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kokand (Uzbekistan) is 29% cheaper than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,600₴ in Zhytomyr you would need to make just about 3,972₴ (1,212,360 сўм) in Kokand.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Eindhoven costs €28 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,500 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨76,238 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Spokane, Washington costs $1,312 (about 1 hour ago)