Cost of living in Kokand, Uzbekistan compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00342 UAH / UZS
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kokand (Uzbekistan) is 18% cheaper than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,500₴ in Zhytomyr you would need to make just about 6,138₴ (1,796,026 сўм) in Kokand.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 8,999 (7 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Tel Aviv costs 20 ₪ (8 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Gaborone costs P9 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gothenburg costs 300 kr (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ingolstadt costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bishkek costs 42,000 som (about 2 hours ago)