Cost of living in Kokand, Uzbekistan compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! Kokand has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kokand.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00665 UAH / UZS *
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kokand (Uzbekistan) is about the same as in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,200₴ in Zhytomyr you would need to make just about 7,178₴ (1,078,581 сўм) in Kokand.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Seoul costs ₩2 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $110 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $4,500 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$800 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amman costs Dinar 50 (13 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Reno, Nevada costs $14 (15 minutes ago)