Cost of living in Kofu, Japan compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.24334 UAH / JPY
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kofu (Japan) is 32% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 20,696₴ (¥85,052) in Kofu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1,626 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 700 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Washington D.C. costs $54 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 192 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,220 (about 1 hour ago)