Cost of living in Kofu, Japan compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23475 UAH / JPY
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kofu (Japan) is 154% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 17,018₴ (¥72,495) in Kofu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,700₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Adana costs 1,450TL (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jacksonville, Florida costs $15 (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,300 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Bata costs 3,125 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in London, Ontario costs C$1.50 (about 1 hour ago)