Cost of living in Kochi, India compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 496 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.38357 UAH / INR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kochi (India) is 27% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 37,997₴ (₨99,060) in Kochi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 30,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Kathmandu costs ₨ 900 (9 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Fort Wayne, Indiana costs $10 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $15 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM4,066 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (about 3 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Barcelona costs €5.99 (about 3 hours ago)