Cost of living in Kochi, India compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 478 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40355 UAH / INR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kochi (India) is 57% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 11,908₴ (₨29,509) in Kochi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,600₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lucknow costs ₨101,650 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Srinagar costs ₨9,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 270 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$30 (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$3,440 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €8 (30 minutes ago)