Cost of living in Koblenz, Germany compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 29.033 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koblenz (Germany) is 157% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 41,819₴ (€1,440) in Koblenz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥505,737 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £12 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Pretoria costs R 14 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 150 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in La Plata costs ARS $400 (about 1 hour ago)