Cost of living in Koblenz, Germany compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 28.790 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koblenz (Germany) is 156% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 40,057₴ (€1,391) in Koblenz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ouagadougou costs 3,500 Franc (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨300 (29 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Tyler, Texas costs $1,240 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵6.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Greenville, South Carolina costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Davao costs Php7,800 (about 1 hour ago)