Cost of living in Kobe, Japan compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 150%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25226 UAH / JPY
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kobe (Japan) is 287% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 27,488₴ (¥108,970) in Kobe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,100₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元80 (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 25,800 ﷼ (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (about 1 hour ago)