Cost of living comparison between Klang, Malaysia and Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.751 UAH / MYR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Klang (Malaysia) is 108% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 32,495₴ (RM5,650) in Klang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$160 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $20 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨400 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lusaka costs 8 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Florianopolis costs R$ 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 7 (about 3 hours ago)