Cost of living in Klaeng, Thailand vs Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.884 UAH / THB
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Klaeng (Thailand) is 31% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 35,342₴ (39,981 ฿) in Klaeng to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 27,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$20 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in St. John's, NL costs C$40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arcata, California costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eugene, Oregon costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)