Cost of living in Klaeng, Thailand compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.783 UAH / THB
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Klaeng (Thailand) is 78% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 28,922₴ (36,960 ฿) in Klaeng to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 2,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 6,000 Дин. (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saltillo costs Mex$ 45,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 25 zł (35 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$20,000 (38 minutes ago)