Cost of living in Kitakyushu, Japan vs Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25579 UAH / JPY
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kitakyushu (Japan) is 116% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 58,280₴ (¥227,846) in Kitakyushu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 27,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 1,200 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Castellón de la Plana costs €42 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Memphis, Tennessee costs $12 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Cairo costs E£ 40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tirunelveli costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)