Cost of living in Kitakyushu, Japan compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23813 UAH / JPY
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kitakyushu (Japan) is 74% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 155,048₴ (¥651,095) in Kitakyushu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 89,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,210 (33 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Berlin costs €3.38 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)