Cost of living in Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01669 UAH / CDF *
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kinshasa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 67% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 379,259₴ (22,722,166 Franc) in Kinshasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 227,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨500 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liverpool costs £10 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Cologne costs €20 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,800 (about 1 hour ago)