Cost of living comparison between Kigali, Rwanda and Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03182 UAH / RWF
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kigali (Rwanda) is 133% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 35,014₴ (1,100,394 Franc) in Kigali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rome costs €0.10 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $19,895 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Carlos costs R$ 15 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $620 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Jackson, Mississippi costs $115 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,423 (about 2 hours ago)