Cost of living in Kiel, Germany compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 29.271 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kiel (Germany) is 252% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 52,751₴ (€1,802) in Kiel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Verona costs €1.10 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,835 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $45 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kaduna costs 145 ₦ (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barrie costs C$15 (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Exeter costs £301 (33 minutes ago)