Cost of living in Khulna, Bangladesh compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.34701 UAH / BDT
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khulna (Bangladesh) is 79% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 26,873₴ (Taka 77,442) in Khulna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $10 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 63,090 zł (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $100 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.45 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Curitiba costs R$ 3.00 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Gothenburg costs 30 kr (34 minutes ago)