Cost of living in Khon Kaen, Thailand compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.721 UAH / THB
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khon Kaen (Thailand) is 80% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 26,942₴ (37,384 ฿) in Khon Kaen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $10 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨43,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nairobi costs Shilling1,200,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨75 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元980 (about 2 hours ago)