Cost of living in Khon Kaen, Thailand compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.838 UAH / THB
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khon Kaen (Thailand) is 46% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 11,213₴ (13,380 ฿) in Khon Kaen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,700₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Halifax costs C$78 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Niterói costs R$ 100 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Temuco costs CH$23,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ho Chi Minh City costs 70,000 ₫ (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €45 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $807 (24 minutes ago)