Cost of living in Khemisset, Morocco compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2015. Exchange rate: 2.753 UAH / MAD
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khemisset (Morocco) is 35% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 20,183₴ (7,331 Dirham) in Khemisset to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Graz costs €12 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$25,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €179 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)