Cost of living in Khemisset, Morocco compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.671 UAH / MAD
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khemisset (Morocco) is 15% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 8,378₴ (3,137 Dirham) in Khemisset to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,300₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Manchester costs £3.00 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $5,591 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €3.50 (6 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riga costs €4.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Quebec City costs C$2,800 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $150,000 (27 minutes ago)