Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! Khartoum has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Khartoum.
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 292 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.521 UAH / SDG *
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 42% cheaper than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 32,000₴ in Zhytomyr you would need to make just about 18,713₴ (12,305 Pound) in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Akola costs ₨79 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php1,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhavnagar costs ₨180 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨300 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM100 (23 minutes ago)