Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! Khartoum has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Khartoum.
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 346 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.599 UAH / SDG *
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 44% cheaper than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 29,000₴ in Zhytomyr you would need to make just about 16,309₴ (27,227 Pound) in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,075 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 500 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amman costs Dinar 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 120,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)