Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan vs Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! Khartoum has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Khartoum.
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 293 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.587 UAH / SDG *
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is about the same as in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 30,012₴ (51,123 Pound) in Khartoum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 29,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suez costs E£ 50 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $99 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 136 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Marrakech costs 300 Dirham (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$95 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London, Ontario costs C$869 (about 1 hour ago)