Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! Khartoum has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Khartoum.
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 192 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.449 UAH / SDG *
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 23% cheaper than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,800₴ in Zhytomyr you would need to make just about 5,265₴ (3,634 Pound) in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London, Ontario costs C$10 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thrissur costs ₨15,248 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osaka costs ¥1,200 (about 5 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $67 (about 6 hours ago)