Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan vs Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! Khartoum has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Khartoum.
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 339 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.584 UAH / SDG *
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 8% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 29,234₴ (50,027 Pound) in Khartoum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 27,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,580 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $6,099 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Maringá costs R$ 10 (34 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Bishkek costs 900 som (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨30,495 (about 1 hour ago)