Cost of living in Kharkiv, Ukraine compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 325 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018.
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kharkiv (Ukraine) is 13% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 7,672₴ in Kharkiv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,800₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨1,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €549 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mainz costs €80 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元120 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Hengyang costs 元12 (about 1 hour ago)