Cost of living in Kharkiv, Ukraine compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 482 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2018.
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kharkiv (Ukraine) is 33% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 51,975₴ in Kharkiv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 39,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taichung City costs 250 NT$ (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 120 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sibu costs RM2,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £154 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (about 1 hour ago)