Cost of living in Kermanshah, Iran compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! Kermanshah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kermanshah.
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00062 UAH / IRR *
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kermanshah (Iran) is about the same as in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000₴ in Zhytomyr you would need to make just about 18,588₴ (﷼ 29,940,588) in Kermanshah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 245 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨1,850 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $63 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$85 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brescia costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)