Cost of living in Kermanshah, Iran compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! Kermanshah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kermanshah.
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00084 UAH / IRR *
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kermanshah (Iran) is 120% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 34,430₴ (﷼ 41,176,991) in Kermanshah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Puducherry costs ₨400 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Islamabad costs ₨20,000 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Vilnius costs €2.79 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$80 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,033 (37 minutes ago)