Cost of living in Kermanshah, Iran compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! Kermanshah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kermanshah.
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00078 UAH / IRR *
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kermanshah (Iran) is 72% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 11,847₴ (﷼ 15,145,168) in Kermanshah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,900₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sonsonate costs $3.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 30,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Santa Cruz, California costs $1,615 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cleveland, Ohio costs $20,985 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limerick costs €6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (about 1 hour ago)