Cost of living comparison between Kermanshah, Iran and Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! Kermanshah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kermanshah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00080 UAH / IRR *
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kermanshah (Iran) is 61% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 24,103₴ (﷼ 30,155,149) in Kermanshah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $64 (35 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Mumbai costs ₨3,075 (about 1 hour ago)