Cost of living in Kerman, Iran compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! Kerman has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kerman.
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00073 UAH / IRR *
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kerman (Iran) is 63% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 11,923₴ (﷼ 16,383,891) in Kerman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,300₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nashville, Tennessee costs $37,113 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 109,904TL (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Malang costs Rp 450,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Geneva costs CHF 20 (about 1 hour ago)