Cost of living in Kerman, Iran compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! Kerman has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kerman.
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00076 UAH / IRR *
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kerman (Iran) is 77% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 13,473₴ (﷼ 17,654,607) in Kerman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,600₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warangal costs ₨7,000,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $20 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Turin costs €35 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bonn costs €499 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$188 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 250,000 (37 minutes ago)