Cost of living in Kecskemét, Hungary vs Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.09940 UAH / HUF
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kecskemét (Hungary) is 30% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 41,549₴ (417,996 Ft) in Kecskemét to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 32,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Rotterdam costs €20 (1 minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in İzmir costs 6.00TL (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,307 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,541 (42 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Wuhan costs 1,300元 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.10 (about 1 hour ago)