Cost of living in Kecskemét, Hungary compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11273 UAH / HUF
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kecskemét (Hungary) is 93% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 12,519₴ (111,057 Ft) in Kecskemét to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,500₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Myitkyina costs 3,000 Kyat (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 9 B/. (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,500 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ufa costs руб 40 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨38 (about 1 hour ago)