Cost of living in Kawasaki, Japan compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23262 UAH / JPY
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kawasaki (Japan) is 69% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 52,456₴ (¥225,501) in Kawasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 31,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 30 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $69 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Louis, Missouri costs $120,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)