Cost of living in Kavala, Greece compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 28.790 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kavala (Greece) is 183% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 42,502₴ (€1,476) in Kavala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 28 kr (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr199 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1.70 (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berkeley, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)