Cost of living in Kavala, Greece compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 32.440 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kavala (Greece) is 97% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 14,383₴ (€443) in Kavala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,300₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €43 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bologna costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hurghada costs E£ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in St. Louis, Missouri costs $1.76 (about 1 hour ago)