Cost of living in Kavala, Greece compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 30.483 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kavala (Greece) is 54% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 46,302₴ (€1,519) in Kavala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 30,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Salvador costs R$ 4.00 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 24,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seville costs €10 (about 3 hours ago)