Cost of living in Katsuta, Japan compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24906 UAH / JPY
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Katsuta (Japan) is 32% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 38,157₴ (¥153,202) in Katsuta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 29,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Volos costs €65 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 5,500 Ft (9 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Beirut costs 70,000 L£ (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 10,000 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)