Cost of living in Katsuta, Japan compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25291 UAH / JPY
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Katsuta (Japan) is 33% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 41,178₴ (¥162,816) in Katsuta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 31,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Portland, Oregon costs $2.25 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €20 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Curitiba costs R$ 90,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,870 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Plymouth costs £409 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bilbao costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)