Cost of living in Kathmandu, Nepal compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 913 prices entered by 123 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23879 UAH / NPR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kathmandu (Nepal) is 39% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 55,770₴ (₨ 233,550) in Kathmandu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 40,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,700 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 45 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 7 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gold Coast costs AU$240 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in The Hague costs €237 (about 1 hour ago)