Cost of living in Kathmandu, Nepal compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 868 prices entered by 99 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24866 UAH / NPR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kathmandu (Nepal) is 103% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 13,570₴ (₨ 54,574) in Kathmandu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,700₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warangal costs ₨32 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$170 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,220 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 12,000 ₪ (23 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Beirut costs 6,000 L£ (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rijeka costs 100 kn (31 minutes ago)