Cost of living in Katerini, Greece compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 109%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 29.899 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Katerini (Greece) is 100% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 14,024₴ (€469) in Katerini to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $508 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr11 (4 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kermanshah costs ﷼ 50,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 500,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 10 Lari (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ahmedabad costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)