Cost of living in Katerini, Greece compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 31.454 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Katerini (Greece) is 61% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 45,052₴ (€1,432) in Katerini to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 28,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Rotterdam costs €4.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €800 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨20 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brisbane costs AU$13 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Aurangabad costs ₨84 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tbilisi costs 15 Lari (about 2 hours ago)