Cost of living in Kasur, Pakistan vs Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19986 UAH / PKR *
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kasur (Pakistan) is 10% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 35,301₴ (₨176,632) in Kasur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 32,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 750 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Parma costs €5.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €15 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 4.25 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monterrey costs Mex$ 150 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Glasgow costs £18,000 (34 minutes ago)