Cost of living in Kassel, Germany compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 32.234 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kassel (Germany) is 104% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 55,181₴ (€1,712) in Kassel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 27,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Ankara costs 9TL (1 minute ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Medellín costs COL$500,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 150 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$10 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)