Cost of living in Kassel, Germany compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 31.288 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kassel (Germany) is 210% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 23,594₴ (€754) in Kassel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,600₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Fernando, Pampanga costs Php6,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Hsinchu City costs 90 NT$ (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$110 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 294,899 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,850 (about 1 hour ago)